Private Computer Science Tutoring
Since 2005, we have helped students improve their confidence and grades in computer science and AP Computer Science. Our clients have even included other professionals in the field of education - teachers, Ivy League professors, and members of the Princeton University administration. Whether your child is struggling or simply looking for enrichment tutoring, our exceptional computer science tutors will create a customized approach tailored specifically for your needs. After each session, you'll receive a detailed progress report to track your child's improvement (view a real recap from one of our computer science tutoring sessions).
Please visit our testimonials page to read what other parents have said about our amazing tutors. We receive messages like these every week!
Why Princeton Tutoring?
The BEST Computer Science Tutors – Our rigorous recruiting and testing process ensures that we have the best tutors in computer science as well as all other subjects. Our tutors are former valedictorians, founders of volunteer groups, and top athletes, who are deeply engaged in a multitude of activities and will bring that same high-level commitment to your child’s education.
The Most Effective Matching Process – No need for you to scroll through dozens of potentially unqualified tutor profiles. Our experienced staff will match you with the tutor who will be the perfect fit for your child’s unique needs.
Post-Tutoring Recaps – Session summaries keep you in the loop, help you track progress, and give you peace of mind.
Satisfaction Guaranteed – We have an impressive track record of increased grades and confidence, and many of our clients are returning customers or referrals. This is why we can offer the best guarantee in the industry.
What further differentiates us from the competition is our genuine desire to help your child succeed. Both Kevin and I started tutoring in high school and continued throughout our college years at Princeton and beyond. We chose to tutor because it was extremely rewarding and something we truly enjoyed.
Princeton Tutoring was born out of the early successes of our former clients and our desire to provide high-quality tutoring to other families. We understand better than most what parents are looking for, what children need, and which qualities make the best tutors.
Thank you for considering us. We look forward to speaking with you and working with your child to help fulfill his or her academic potential.
How Can Students Benefit from Tutoring in Computer Science?
As programming has become more popular, requests for tutoring in computer science have increased. Computer programming is a great way to develop analytical and organizational skills. It is a very logical and structured language that produces something tangible. And, because students are themselves surrounded by and use technology, it is something many students can relate to.
We’ve worked with younger students to introduce them to the basics of computer programming, and have helped more advanced students prepare for the AP Computer Science exam. Our tutors are computer science majors or graduates who have done well with the material at high levels. Some have even programmed Android apps or worked as teaching assistants at the university level.
How Princeton Tutoring Can Help
- Understand Your Needs
- You will have a consultation with one of our partners or directors, all of whom are experts in education.
- We will identify your goals, and learn more about your child’s academic strengths and weaknesses, learning styles, personality, and interests.
- Make a Perfect Match
- Our partners have more than 15 years of experience matching clients to the right tutors – and we are VERY good at it.
- Customized Computer Science Tutoring
- Each tutoring session is tailored specifically for your child’s unique needs.
- While working through homework problems and preparing for tests, your tutor will explain confusing concepts and address any gaps in fundamental knowledge.
- Proper study skills, organizational skills, and learning techniques are emphasized and reinforced at every session.
- Post-Tutoring Recaps
- After every tutoring session, you will receive a detailed progress report to keep you informed.